Water Cooling System
The water cooling system is an easy way to get instant cold water at your finger tips. Water enters the Power Chiller reducing it’s temperature. This provides the user with refreshing cold purified water.
D x W x H
7 ¼” x 14″ x 12 ½”
Flow Rate:2.37 Gal. / H
Tank Capacity: 0.31 Gal.
Water Pressure: 40-80 PSI
Water Cooling System Components
A. Power LED Light
B. Operating LED Light
C. Water Outlet
D. Water Inlet
E. Cooling Fan
Before Installation UNPLUG the power!
1. There are heat sinks at the left panel and right panel of the water dispenser, please do not place anything aside within 6″ inches to prevent bad ventilation.
2. Please be sure to keep the water dispenser far from fire, any heat source, unstable chemicals or anything with potential danger.
3. Please do not install the water dispenser outdoors, the heavy sunshine and rain will damage the water dispenser.
4. There should be available drainage pipeline or canal ready on the ground within 6 ½” ft in case the water dispenser leaks.
5. The water source to input should be pre-filtered, contaminated water may damage the dispenser components.
6. Please be sure to install a water valve on the water inlet tube for follow-up maintenance.
7. Please install the ground wire for safety.
More About The Product
- Instant Cold Water for Multi-use Applications
- Flow Rate: 2.37 Gallons of Cold Water Per Hour
- Easy Installation, No Maintenance Required
- Stainless Steel Slim Design To Fit Undersink
- Dimensions: 7 ¼” X 14″ X 12 ½”