Farberware Classic cookware combines today’s technology with the iconic style and quality that Farberware has delivered for 100 years. Heavy-gauge stainless steel is polished to a mirror finish. There’s a thick aluminum core base fully surrounded by stainless steel on the saucepans, saucepot and stockpot, which promotes rapid, even heating. The shatter-resistant glass lids with their eye-catching knobs have a dome shape and the rims, which are rolled for drip-free pouring, fit snugly inside the pan, reducing drips. Phenolic handles with their iconic styling are heat resistant on the stove top and oven safe to 350°F. Farberware Classic provides maximum durability and performance, with a familiar profile that families have treasured for decades. This cookware is dishwasher safe for convenience, except for the aluminum nonstick skillets which should be washed by hand.
This wonderful set is perfect for large family meals like spaghetti with meatballs, a big pot of chicken noodle soup, or Beef Stroganoff, these pots and pans also come in handy for making solo meals. Whether you’re making eggs and bacon for breakfast or a grilled cheese sandwich for lunch, you’ll always have the right pans nearby. This set includes essential pieces needed for both everyday meals and holiday feasts.
More About The Product
- Set includes: 1 Qt. Covered Saucepan, 1.5 Qt. Covered Saucepan, 2 Qt. Covered Saucepan, 5.5 Qt. Covered Saucepot, 7″ Nonstick Aluminum Skillet, 9″ Nonstick Aluminum Skillet
- The “Full Cap” Base Advantage means a stainless steel protector surrounds a thicker aluminum core for easy maintenance and better heat distribution
- Snug-fitting lids lock in flavor and moisture; classically styled phenolic handles are oven safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- This cookware is dishwasher safe for convenience, except for the aluminum nonstick skillets which should be washed by hand
- Farberware is manufactured and sold pursuant to a license from Farberware Licensing Company, LLC