3 Food Processors in 1
The Cuisinart Elite Collection 12-Cup Food Processor delivers the next big innovation for the modern kitchen. With 11- and 4-+-cup work bowls nested inside the 14-cup bowl, plus the adjustable 6-position slicing disc and reversible shredding disc, it provides home chefs with multiple food processors in one.
Cuisinart FP-14DC Elite Collection 12-Cup Food Processor:
- 12-cup Large Bowl, 11-cup Medium Bowl and 4-+-cup Small bowl
- Small bowl has pour spouts and measurement markings
- SealTight Advantage System seals bowls and locks blades
- Cuisinart Supreme wide-mouth feed tube and cover assembly
- BPA free
Dimensions: Measures 11.75 in. x 11.25 in. x 17 in.
A Closer Look: The exclusive SealTight Advantage System is designed to deliver maximum bowl capacity and clean processing and pouring. No other processor does it better.
Take Care: All parts except the housing base are dishwasher safe. Cuisinart recommends washing them in the dishwasher on the top rack only.
About the Brand: When the food processor was introduced in 1973, it wasn’t known as a food processor; it was commonly referred to as a Cuisinart. The rest is culinary history.
More About The Product
- 1000-watt food processor with 12-cup work bowl and nesting 4-cup work bowl
- On/off/pulse touchpad controls; wide-mouth feed tube; blade-locking system
- Stainless-steel slicing disc, shredding disc, chopping/mixing blades
- Dishwasher-safe parts; spatula, and recipe/instruction book included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards