System Overview and Specification: 1st Stage: Sediment Filter 5 micron 10 inch filter -removes dust, particles, and rust. Protects and extends the life of the membrane and system. 2nd Stage: Carbon block 5 micron 10 inch filter -Eliminates unpleasant chlorine, tastes, odors, cloudiness and colors. Also removes VOCs and other common chemicals from the water. 3rd Stage: GAC Granular Activated Coconut Carbon 10 inch filter -Removes unpleasant chlorine, tastes, odors, cloudiness and colors. Also removes VOCs and other common chemicals from the water. 4th Stage: High Rejection TFC 100 GPD reverse osmosis membrane. Removes a wide variety of contaminants including arsenic, bacteria, chlorine, lead, fluoride, chromium, radium and more. Produces 4 Gallons per hour. 5th Stage: Coconut Shell Refining Carbon inline filter -polishes water for softness to pallet and taste. Smart and mechanical automatic design shuts off system automatically when tank is full without wasting any water. Treats all types of water including tap water, well water, hard and soft water at variable pressures and pH extremes. Low maintenance – just change stage 1-3 pre-filters once every 3-6 months. Industry standard design and parts offer system versatility, compatibility & upgradability. Heavy-Duty, solid construction. Do-It-Yourself (DIY) system design is easy to install, troubleshoot & maintain. Uses same filtration technology as bottled water companies and eliminates the need for bottled water, in return less plastic waste and pollution. Comes complete with all hardware, fully assembled, with all parts and filter wrenches included Magic Mountain Water Products. (See pictures for exact details)
More About The Product
- Click On the Desired GPD to See Each Seperate Set of Pictures, Prices, and Descriptions
- Includes All Filter Cartridges, Installation Kit, Hardware, and Even a FREE European Style Chrome Faucet.
- Accomodates all Bottleless Water Coolers
- Incluses 4 Gal. Storage Tank, and it makes 4 Gallons per hour thats 8 gallons in a high demand peek period, e.g. Lunch Time
- Simply the Best Water Filter on Earth BAR NONE. We’ll put our 30 years of experience and our 5 Star Rating