We make a very strong case for 510 Series vertical files from HON. Our case is built on a solid foundation of manufacturing excellence, using advanced machinery and continuous quality testing. HON 510 Series vertical files are clad in solid steel plus reinforced inside with vertical struts and a double-walled kickplate. Lock and label holders are standard. The handles coordinate with 34000 Series desks. Our 25″D four-drawer letter-width file case includes proven cradle drawer suspension and high drawer sides for hanging folders. 510 Series files meet or exceed ANSI/BIFMA performance standards for Business and Institutional Furniture, and BIFMA level standards for environmental quality. Trust 510 Series space-saving solution files with any caseload.
More About The Product
- METAL FILE CABINET: Our vertical file cabinets are clad in solid steel with vertical reinforcements and a double-walled front kickplate to keep your high-security documents safe
- SMOOTH GLIDE: No loud bangs and crashes, these office file cabinets have ball-bearing full-suspension drawers that open and close quietly and easily
- FEATURE-PACKED DESIGN: We designed this with you in mind; our office cabinets have high drawer sides to hold your hanging file folders and label holders that help you quickly and easily find the file you need
- REPLACEABLE LOCKS: We understand that sometimes locks need to be changed–our locking file cabinet has One Key core-removable locks that can be replaced when needed
- BUILT BY AMERICA’S FILING LEADER: We use advanced machinery and continuous quality testing to bring you the finest products at affordable prices but keep you covered with the HON Full Lifetime Warranty just in case something goes wrong