The Honeywell 39″ Freestanding Water Cooler Dispenser, Hot and Cold Temperatures with Thermostat Control uses three- and five-gallon water bottles and features a food-grade stainless steel water tank to help improve water taste and avoid corrosion. Access to both hot and cold water is available with the push-in lever system and there’s a hot water child safety lock. This water dispenser’s funnel features a prong that helps prevent spills when using bottles with spill-proof caps. This 85-watt water water cooler comes with a removable drip tray for easy cleaning and a back handle for easy lifting. Compressor cooling and a cold water thermostat control makes getting the right water temperature simple, with a heating capacity of five liters per hour up to 194 degrees and a cooling capacity of two liters per hour up to 50 degrees. This item stands 39 inches tall by 12 inches wide. This unit features a storage space at its base and is ETL Certified.
More About The Product
- Adjustable thermostat control for cold water temperature
- Easy-to-use mechanical push-in levers with hot water child safety lock, a drip tray for spills
- Back handle for easier/more comfortable lifting
- ETL certified, top-loading 3- and 5-gallon water cooler features a prong to prevent spills (with spill-proof cap)
- 85W dispenser with a stainless steel water tank provides clean drinking water all day long