This Sandusky Lee 600 Series lateral file cabinet is made of steel and has two full suspension file drawers for storing and accessing letter or legal hanging files. The drawers have recessed handle pulls and extend fully on ball-bearing slides to facilitate access to the contents. An interlocking drawer system helps ensure that only one drawer is open at a time to help avoid tipping. This cabinet has a center lock that secures all the drawers with one key and locks both sides of each drawer for security. Two keys are provided for each lock. This lateral file cabinet has leg levelers for use on uneven surfaces, and a black powder coat finish to resist chipping and corrosion. The assembled cabinet measures 28-3/8 x 36 x 19-1/4 inches (H x W x D). (H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.) No assembly is required.
Cabinets are commonly used to store items to help create organized, efficient, and safe work areas. These systems typically consist of a frame with three walls that support adjustable or fixed-position shelves, one or two doors and handles. Added components may include locks for applications that require security and casters or wheels for applications that require mobility. Cabinets are used in a variety of office, industrial, educational, and residential settings.
Sandusky Lee manufactures steel storage products for office, commercial, industrial, and educational applications. The company is headquartered in Littlestown, PA.
More About The Product
- Full drawer extension on genuine progressive telescoping ball-bearing slides provide smooth, trouble-free operation
- Built-in drawer interlock system prevents more than one drawer from opening at a time, reducing the chance of cabinet tip over
- Single lock system secures all drawers with one key (two keys included)
- Center lock securely locks both sides of each drawer for positive security
- Measures 36″ width by 28-3/8″ height by 19-1/4″ depth