This Sandusky Lee PC60 storage cabinet has a double wall 18-gauge welded steel construction with 1-1/2″ air space for strength, a red finish for resistance to corrosion, five adjustable shelves, a 60-gallon capacity, and is suitable for storing cans containing paint and ink. This cabinet has a double-wall 18-gauge welded steel construction with 1-1/2″ air space for strength and to help reduce the risk of fire. The cabinet comes with two 2″ vents to allow internal vapors to escape. Each vent has a fire arrestor and cap to help prevent liquids inside the cabinet from igniting. This cabinet has a connection for a 2″ standard pipe fitting (not included) for external exhaust. The shelves are made of galvanized steel for resistance to rust, dents, and certain chemicals, and adjust in 2-1/2″ increments to accommodate cans of varying heights. The doors close manually and are attached to the cabinet with continuous piano hinges, which are more secure than typical butt hinges. The cabinet’s door sill is 2″ high to help contain spills, and the bottom surface can be used as a sixth shelf. The locking door handle has a three-point key lock to help secure the contents. Two keys are provided for the lock. The cabinet has adjustable leveling feet for use on uneven surfaces. It comes with a grounding screw on the lower right hand side for use with a grounding wire (not included).
This cabinet measures 65 x 43 x 18 inches (H x W x D). (H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.) It has a 500 lb. per shelf capacity when the weight is evenly distributed across the shelf. This cabinet has been manufactured to comply with National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) Code 30 and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Standard 1910.106 for the storage of Class I, II, and III liquids.
Sandusky Lee manufactures steel storage products for office, commercial, industrial, and educational applications. The company is headquartered in Littlestown, PA.
What’s in the Box?
- Cabinet, 65″ x 43″ x 18″ (H x W x D)
- (5) Shelf, galvanized steel
- (2) Locking rod
- Cover Plate
- (4) Outer top screw for cover plate
- (4) Vent cover
- Grounding screw
- (4) Leg leveler
- Outer top
More About The Product
- Storage cabinet with five adjustable shelves has a 60 gallon capacity and is suitable for storing cans containing paint and ink
- Has double wall 18-gauge welded steel construction with 1-1/2″ air space for strength
- Two 2″ vents with a fire arrestor and cap allow internal vapors to escape to help prevent liquids inside cabinet from igniting
- Galvanized steel shelves with 500 lb. per shelf capacity, evenly distributed, adjust in 2-1/2″ increments to accommodate cans of varying heights
- Locking handle with three-point key lock to help secure contents