Uniting modern style with ancient craft, the Sertodo Niagara Water Dispenser is named after the famous Niagara Falls renowned both for its spiritual beauty, and power. The inspiration behind the design comes from the Ayurveda Practice which dates back thousands of years of storing your water in and drinking from copper vessels to improve your physical, emotional and spiritual health. Sertodo Copper is an international cooperative of master copper artisans based in Austin, Texas with workshops in the US and Mexico and a tradition of copper work extending back over 1,000 years. We create superb equipment from 100% recycled, pure copper. Our unique style and superior quality will give you generations of beautiful service. …. There is a timeless quality to our materials and the processes which create them. Simply picking up one of our copper pieces invites you into a story of creation and transformation; the solid heft of reclaimed material that perhaps once carried power for our cities or drinking water to your home; the heat of the forge reflected in the subtle fire shine; a concentrated focus shaping sensitive material into a simple form, reflecting the world again and again in every facet hammered forever into the surface… A story extending back to our origins, worn openly and honestly on every piece.
More About The Product
- Elegant water dispenser inspired by the ancient Ayurvedic tradition of copper and health
- Holds up to 2.5 gallons and made to fit 2.5 and 5 gallon jugs
- Copper is inherently a very antibacterial, antimicrobial and antifungal material
- 9.5 inches tall with out lid, 10 inches tall with lid, 10.25 inch footprint, 8 inch mouth, spigot included. Fits standard water cooler stands
- Heavy gauge, Pure copper from 100% recycled sources for a healthier Environment